- We provide building maintenance and upkeep at our county facilities to ensure a clean and functional environment.
- We provide electronic voice communications, community service and supplemental services to ensure a desirable business environment.
- We provide construction administration and management, protective and safety enhancements and workers compensation administration services, to ensure a safe and secure environment.
The purpose of the Department of Public Facilities Management (PFM) is to provide professional, technical and non-technical support and services to County staff and guests in order to create and maintain a safe, comfortable and functional environment for the conduct of public business. We will accomplish this by managing the County's physical assets through efficient, cost-effective, eco-friendly and innovative utilization of available resources.
Board of Commissioners Agencies
- Animal Care & Control
- Benefits & Risk Management
- Child Support Enforcement
- Economic Development
- Fleet Management
- Homeland Security
& Justice Programs
- Human Resources